Our COVE teether features a ring of soft, chewable silicone beads - perfect for providing much-needed counterpressure on those sore gums - and a hard beech wood teething ring - ideal for when baby needs a hard surface to chew on to help the teeth break through the gum surface!
• an original NatureBubz® design
• made with eco-friendly materials
• soft, chewable silicone beads that help by providing counter-pressure to the gums.
• 100% food-grade silicone that's FREE from all nasties like BPA | PVC | Cadmium | Lead & Phthalates
• Beech hardwood that is naturally antibacterial and PERFECT for chewing on to help teeth break through the gum surface.
- Nature bubz products are designed with care to ensure that they meet - and exceed - relevant Australian / New Zealand safety standards.
- For ultimate peace of mind, we routinely send products for safety testing at an accredited testing laboratory.
- We also carry full product liability insurance on all products sold worldwide.
CARE & USE
- Carefully inspect the teether for signs of wear before each use, ensuring that the beads on the ring are still firmly compressed.
- Teethers that contain wood products are to be SPOT CLEANED only, using a slightly damp cloth.
- Store in a well-ventilated location out of direct sunlight.
- As with all baby toys, please use only under adult supervision.
- For hygiene reasons, it is recommended that beaded teethers be replaced every 3-6 months.