When you spend months learning how to walk, you really want people to pay attention to those legs of yours. I mean, check them out - all one in front of the other, propelling me along towards all the things I want but could never get to before. You go legs. Work it.
What do you mean I can't go in there?
- Magenta legs.
- Mauve trims.
- Elastic back waistband for great fit.
- Turned up, adjustable cuffs.
- Easy press stud closure for little fingers.
- No zip means no "complications".
- Real pockets for keeping important things.
- Foxtail motif.
- Medium-weight Pin WaleÂ Corduroy.