The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ is a wearable blanket – designed to eliminate the need for loose blankets in the cot, ensuring a more comfortable sleep day or night
- Extra roomy wearable blanket
- 2.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ built- in quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft stretch cotton fleece fabric for added warmth
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- Long sleeves for added warmth
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Twin zipper for easy access and quick nappy change
- Available in size: 1-3
- Fabric content: Upper & Sleeves: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane, Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton; Filling: 100% Polyester, Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
What is TOG?
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per image:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.