You might have noticed that sometimes we children don't always do as we're told. We like to try stuff. And yes, often we get into trouble. It's not that we like trouble butÂ the thing is, if we have an ideaÂ and pull it off resulting inÂ something wonderful, we oftenÂ escape punishment. What is it you adults say?
It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission...
- IndigoÂ skirt with Ruby waistband.
- Charcoal Floral overlay with pops of Violet, Peach, Rust and Silver.
- Super soft waistband for pure comfort.
- Waistband folds up for extra warmth when needed.
- Real side pocket.
- Longer cut for practical modesty.
- Foxtail motif.
- Pin WaleÂ Corduroy skirt.
- 100% Cotton overlay.
- 100% Bamboo waistband.