SKEANIE pre-walker infant riding boots are hand made from buttery soft genuine leather. The elasticised sides keeps the shoe fitted snugly around the ankle. The size Small has a textured suede sole to for suppleness and grip and the size Medium and Large feature a split rubber sole for flexibility and endurance. These boots feature removable insoles, perfect for cleaning or orthotics.
How to measure your child’s foot.
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
Maximum Foot Length
SKEANIE leather shoes and boots are made from soft, comfortable leather and feature thin, flexible rubber and/or suede soles as this is recommend for growing feet. Our shoes should be worn as dress shoes. Our shoes are made from soft leather, which will scuff when scrapped along a rough surface. They do enjoy walking, running and playing; however, they do not like getting wet, being used as brakes on your bike or scooter, kicking a footy, climbing trees or walking through mud and dirt.
Our Pre-Walkers have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. SKEANIE shoes are Podiatry designed and approved. Colours may vary slightly.