Raw rubber bathing toy â€“ no holes, highly hygenic.
Fred the frog is a squidgy tiddly toy â€“Â just right for tiny babies and tots. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. Itâ€™s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging babyâ€™s all-important early development skills.
- 100% natural rubber â€“ sustainably produced
- BPA, phthalates and PVC free,
- No added colours or synthetics
- No perforations/hole in the bottom â€“ eliminates grime and mould build up inside
- Soft and tactile to the touch
- No squeaky noise
- The stylish packaging is made from FSC certified paper and biodegradable materialsÂ with Hevea signature graphics printed in vegetabel inks
- 5 cm tall
- Handmade in Spain.
The name â€œHeveaâ€ originates from the Latin name for aÂ genus ofÂ rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISOÂ standard