The Merino Kids Cocooi Babywrap is the world’s safest swaddling babywrap made from 100% superfine merino wool and has been designed specifically for the NB-3mths age group. Swaddling with the Cocooi® Babywrap is safe owing to the thermo-regulating qualities of merino wool and its clever, patented, ‘diagonal-wing’ design.
Fabric Weight: 200gsm
Fabric: 100% superfine merino wool
Packaging: Beautifully packaged making this the perfect gift for that precious newborn and come with a FREE merino beanie!
- With new shoulder straps for babies who like to kick
- Regulates temperature
- Certified Hip-Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Flexible & stretchy
- Promotes self settling;
The Cocooi® Babywrap is easy to use. For first timers, a little time, practice and patience will establish a bedtime routine that works for you and your baby. Swaddling’s benefits are your newborn’s DEVELOPMENT, COMFORT and SAFE SLEEP.
HIP HEALTHY. The Cocooi® Babywrap’s wide pouch lets your baby’s legs fall naturally into the frog-like position so that they are not restricted by the material. This allows the ball and socket joints to develop properly in the hips.
TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. merino's unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby's body temperature before it can properly do this itself. No extra covers are required as our merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat and help prevent overheating, a common problem for newborns.
FLEXIBLE & STRETCHY. Merino’s natural elasticity gives your baby the freedom to move its arms and legs naturally which is important for early brain development. But it also snugly fits your baby’s body shape to hold firmly in place, leading to less facial scratching or Startle Reflex and helping your baby to settle into a comfortable sleep position and routine.
COMFORT. Our merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypoallergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin & eczema problems.
100% NATURAL. Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. It is very easy to care for.
AWARD-WINNING DESIGN. The Cocooi® Babywrap has a clever, ‘diagonal-wing’ design:
- Babywrap your baby gently and securely in three quick, easy steps.
- The leg pouch allows for quick nappy checks and changes without unwrapping your baby's arms.
- A convenient safety belt aperture for safe travel in a carseat or buggy.
- Seal of Outstanding Design Quality in the 2008 International Forum Product Design Awards.
FREE HAT. The Cocooi® Babywrap comes with a free beanie! Warning: This should not be worn indoors
SAFE SWADDLING is for babies at times of sleep or rest, day or night – but not for 24 hours a day as babies also need playtime to move and develop freely. Swaddling is an age-old practice that promotes healthy sleep patterns, and better sleep helps strong development in a newborn’s early days. Safe swaddling is from birth until about 3 months old.
- Infants must NEVER be placed on their stomach when swaddled.
- Infants must NEVER be covered with any top sheets, duvets or blankets when swaddled.
- Infants must NEVER wear hats and/or beanies when sleeping indoors.
- A child’s safety is the responsibility of the parents or carer.