Clip Circuit Electrolab
Heebie Jeebies Clip Circuit kits are easy to build electronics kits, feature components that snap together to create a large number of different circuits on the base board. No soldering required. Safe for children to conduct the experiments by themselves.
Each components has their own function, coded by colour and number. The components are easy to identify in the instruction manual. Graphics on each component show its electronic symbol, and helps to illustrate how the current travels through the built circuits such as parallel and series circuits.
The Electrolab kit comes with instruction manuals for 80 electronics experiments to do; which involves motorised fan, flashing lights, different sound effects such as doorbells and alarms.
- Recommended age from 7 Years+
- No electronic experience necessary
- Easy to Built Electronic Kit, with components that clip together
- Includes an easy to use instruction manual for 80 electronic experiments
- Powered by 4 x AA Batteries (not included)