An eco-friendly teether that is made out of sustainable Beechwood Timber & Food Grade Silicone is the best option over mainstream baby teethers because they are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and free from harmful leads, metals, BPA, chemicals or phthalates.
An eco-friendly teether made from wood and silicone helps develop baby motor skills and soothes teething pain.
OB Designs' eco-friendly teether is sustainable because it is made from responsibly harvested high-quality beechwood timber making sure we care for our environment and aligning with all our ethically made baby toys.
Eco-Friendly Teether | Baby Toy Safety & Care
- Eco-Friendly Teether | Baby Toy Features
- Food Grade Silicone & Sustainably Harvested Beechwood Timber
- 20 cm long
- Eco-friendly teether suitable for babies 0+
- Designed in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Made Ethically eco-friendly teether by a Sedex accredited manufacturer.
- OB Designs eco-friendly wooden teethers for babies are tested to and pass the European Safety Standard for toys: EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 for all ages.
- Suitable from birth
OB Designs' eco-friendly teethers can be your baby’s companion and favourite toy from about 3 months to 1 year not only for playing and enjoyment but for gaining comfort and relief from teething symptoms. The soothing comes when babies use these safe eco-friendly teethers to apply light pressure to tender gums which could possibly give them comfort and satisfaction.
There is no restricted age for a baby to use an eco-friendly teether however, babies usually start teething from 4-6 months. Babies always love putting stuff in their mouths and choosing an OB Designs' eco-friendly teether would be ideal and a great alternative to random things around the house and their own hands and clothes.
There are many benefits to eco-friendly teethers
- They are organic because they are made out of sustainably sourced beechwood – as an environmentally conscious parent or carer, this would be a great choice for your baby!
- Eco-friendly teethers are non-toxic because they do not contain any BPA, phthalates, lead, latex, or any other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Eco-friendly beechwood & silicone teethers are antibacterial because they are made out of wood – studies show that wood is the most effective antibacterial qualities vs plastic and steel.
- OB Designs baby teethers are ethically made toys with love