Look at them all shivering in the cold like that. I'm not going to wait for some boy to offer me his coat, I'm a strong independent woman - I have my own, thank you. Anyway, the boy I like has a toy car up his nose right now. So I'll wear my own coat - just like mum.
Because she knows that boys never grow up.
- Deep Wine body.
- Black/OatmealÂ stripe lining.
- Double-breasted for snugness.
- Coat front can crossover either left or right.
High collar to protect necks against the chill.
- Deep pockets to stuff frozen fingers into.
Back fold thatÂ allows for freedom ofÂ movement.
- Extra room for layers underneath.
- Sleeves can be rolled up for years of wear.
- Long cut for warm backs and bums.
- Super-soft wool-blend outer.
- Soft and comfortable cotton-jersey lining.
- Wooden buttons.
Note: This is a fantastic coat - buy it bigÂ to last 2-3 years.
Some ideas just for you...