A large reusable beeswax kitchen wrap. Can be used to seal over a bowl or plate, or to wrap food, like sandwiches, directly. Wrap stays supple and strong for many months. Made from all natural food materials. Large size.
Making a difference:
Using reusable wraps instead of plastic cling wrap keeps unnecessary plastic out of landfill.
Can be composted at end of its life.
Made from all natural food products, and stored in 100% recycled packaging.
- Easy to use. Just wrap your food item, then gently press the overlaps together with the warmth of your hands.
- When removing, peel back, then smooth the wrap out for its next use.
- Use to seal over a bowl, dish or platter.
- Can also be used to wrap produce directly.
- Do not wrap meat or greasy foods directly. Make sure to wipe your wrap down if it becomes oily.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- To clean your wrap, use a soapy dishcloth and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use hot water, strong solutions, or submerge your wrap.
- Place your wraps on a baking tray in the sun for an hour or two to refresh them.
- dimensions / materials:
- Beeswax, organic coconut oil, pine tree resin on organic cotton fabric.
One large wrap. 30 x 35 cm.
Made in Australia.