The ultimate baby bag & play mat in one!
Spread the water resistant Bebé Pouch out for your baby to lay and play on. To pack away the Bebé Pouch, simply close the zip, click the clasp and the Bebé Pouch becomes a light-weight travel bag that holds the toys, rugs, bottles, wipes and more. You and your baby will love the ease of having a play mat and travel bag in one. The pocket on the front will keep the essentials carefully stowed. The padded soft-to-touch jersey cotton mat provides a comfortable surface for your baby and when carried the Bebé Pouch hangs easily over the shoulder or pram leaving your hands free to care for your baby.
Deer and Panda Bebé Pouch come with a bonus generous sized wet bag ideal for nappies, wipes or soiled items with a wipe-able water resistant inner. It has a convenient strap so you can attach to your pram or around your wrist.
- Denim Bebé Pouch is made from durable denim, high quality zips and soft cotton inner
- Deer and Panda Bebé Pouch made from soft jersey cotton with high quality zips
- Handy zip pocket for keys, phone or essentials.
- Extra pocket for nappies and wipes
- Crossover Strap for convenience (Perfect for strollers)
- Deer and Panda 120cm diameter when open. Denim 100cm
- Take all you need for baby from A to B in one clever bag that doubles as a play mat!
Designed with safety first, Bebé Pouch is the perfect balance between function and fashion and is the latest essential for busy parents!
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY PLAY POUCH?
- To refresh your Pouch Australia product, remove what ever you've cleverly stored inside. Shake it out, give it five minutes in the dryer on low heat and it will feel good as new
- Gentle spot cleaning is recommended but if times have been tough and your Pouch has attracted dirt or grimy spots, please cold hand wash or gentle cold machine wash using mild detergent and hang to dry in the shade
- Colours may run or fade
- Wash separately
- If you choose to iron your product, use iron on low heat and avoid the labels, rope and the screen printed designs as these could melt under the iron.