Nautical Beach Bucket Hat
Finally...a sun hat that won't flop in their eyes! Tired of finding tiny brims offering little coverage - the Bedhead Bucket Hat was created.
Our bucket hat gives great coverage over the face and shoulders. Perfect for use in preschools and daycare centres as brim depth exceeds requirements by SunSmart guidelines and hats are rated UPF50+.
The reason so many young children learn to hate hats - is because they flop in front of their eyes! It's really no wonder they rip them off. We have created a unique 'anti-flop' brim that will stay upright even after many machine washes. We believe kids should focus on fun...not floppy brims!
Due to popular demand – our girls Bucket Hats feature a clever little ponytail slit to keep hot hair off little necks!
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers.
- Softly reinforced brim folds gently neck whilst laying in pram.
- Rated UPF50+ for Excellent Protection.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths and styling.
- Perfect for pre-schools, schools and daycare centres.
- Wash & Wear - gentle machine wash and line dry.
- 'Return To' label to help hats get home safely.