Drew Lime (Soft Sole)
Australia's Best Pre-Walker and First-Walker Shoes!
Handmade in Tassie, these amazing soft leather shoes are perfect for your baby and toddler. Sizes up to 18-24m to ensure their feet get the best start we can give them.
- Lightweight, Naturally Flexing Baby Shoe
- Australia's Premier Trusted Brand Since 1985
- Recommended by Professionals
- Almost like a second skin
- Soft Leather Soles ensure that toes learn to "grip" the floor
- Stylish open Slotted baby sandal
- The ultimate "Feel and Grip" baby shoe
- Fashionable Infants Sandal
To Measure your babies foot:
- Draw a line on a piece of paper.
- Allow the child to stand on the paper, with support if necessary.
- Line up the back of the child's heels against the line which you have drawn.
- Gently press down on top of the foot to ensure that it is flat and the toes are not curled.
- Draw a line in front of the longest toe.
- One foot may be longer than the other, so make sure you use the measurement of the longest foot.
- Measure the length from the back of the heel to the end of the longest toe.
- Add 6 to 8 mm to this foot measurement for growth and comfort.
- Consider the shape of the child's feet.
- Consult the size chart image for the nearest approximate inside shoe length of the shoe.
Example: If the measured length of the foot is 105mm, add 7mm to equal 112mm.
The closest size shoe in this example is a size 2.
The overall size of the shoe will vary slightly depending on the style.