This Amber Necklace for Babies is 100% Genuine Baltic Amber – We know because we have a direct line with the creators of these beautiful items. A baby wearing amber is a statement of environmental and health consciousness in our times. Parents and babies just love these and it is rare to see a baby not wearing a amber necklace or amber bracelet/anklet.
Many parents claim that their child is calmer, cries less and seems to experience less teething discomfort when they have been wearing an amber bead necklace. These claims are energetic rather than scientific and we suggest you read the history of amber below if you wish to know more about this.
- Each bracelet contains carefully polished and softly rounded Baltic amber beads.
- Lays comfortably against baby's skin, allowing maximum skin contact.
- Plastic screw clasp to secure necklace.
- Can be worn from 3 months of age, or as soon as the parent is comfortable with their child wearing jewelry.
- Each bead individually knotted so they won't scatter everywhere if bracelet is broken.
- Don't allow child to play with or chew jewellery, especially if breakage occurs. This jewellery is not for chewing, only wearing.
- Remove jewellery when baby is sleeping or unattended.
- Always supervise infant child when they are wearing jewelry.
- Seek medical advice if there are any concerns about child's health and well being.
- Approx. 33cm long, so should fit most children up to 7 years of age.
Note: Amber colours may vary slightly from the photo.
We have two colour options for you to choose from. Mixed is the multi colour and Cognac is the single colour, dark honey look which is very popular.
If you like the idea of amber but prefer a bracelet or anklet to a necklace, we also have those.
A Baby amber necklace can be worn from any age a parent is comfortable. This necklace will comfortably fit children up to 7 years of age.