Aren’t structured jackets just the best? I mean, Daddy looks dapper as all get out in his. He’s always drinking scotch and reading Hemingway and Mummy says he looks like James Bond when he wears it. I like to wear mine while drinking apple juice and reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
The names Bond, Baby Bond.
- Black/Oatmeal stripe lining.
- Double-breasted for snugness.
- Coat front can crossover either left or right.
High collar to protect necks against the chill.
- Deep pockets to stuff frozen fingers into.
Back fold that allows for freedom of movement.
- Extra room for layers underneath.
- Sleeves can be rolled up for years of wear.
- Long cut for warm backs and bums.
- Super-soft wool-blend outer.
- Soft and comfortable cotton-jersey lining.
- Wooden buttons.
Note: This is a fantastic coat - buy it big to last 2-3 years.
Some ideas just for you...