Alfie (Rubber Sole)
Introducing the Baby Paws Rubber Sole series.
These flexible natural rubber soles are scientifically designed to help prevent slipping, especially on unsafe wet surfaces.
To Measure your babies foot:
- Draw a line on a piece of paper.
- Allow the child to stand on the paper, with support if necessary.
- Line up the back of the child's heels against the line which you have drawn.
- Gently press down on top of the foot to ensure that it is flat and the toes are not curled.
- Draw a line in front of the longest toe.
- One foot may be longer than the other, so make sure you use the measurement of the longest foot.
- Measure the length from the back of the heel to the end of the longest toe.
- Add 6 to 8 mm to this foot measurement for growth and comfort.
- Consider the shape of the child's feet.
- Consult the size chart image for the nearest approximate inside shoe length of the shoe.
Example: If the measured length of the foot is 105mm, add 7mm to equal 112mm.
The closest size shoe in this example is a size 2.
The overall size of the shoe will vary slightly depending on the style.