The SKEANIE Ziggie Sandals are hand made from buttery soft leather uppers with a light-weight, flexible rubber sole. The hook and loop fastener across the top of the foot keeps the shoe fitted snugly.
How to measure your child’s foot.
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
Maximum Foot Length
We recommend that you spray your SKEANIE footwear with a Shucare Water and Stain Repellent
prior to wear. The best way to keep your SKEANIE footwear looking bright and new is to simply wipe over with a clean damp cloth or leather wipe. Applying Shucare Leather Conditioner and Renovating Polish will assist with maintaining their softness and colour. SKEANIE footwear should never be placed in the washing machine or dryer.
Our Pre-Walkers have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. SKEANIE shoes are Podiatrist approved. Colours may vary slightly.