SKEANIE Kids Loafers are hand made from soft genuine leather. SKEANIE loafers for children feature super-soft, non-toxic luxurious leather uppers and lining with a flexible, light-weight rubber sole, which provides protection for the foot without restriction. The heal features FLEX-Ease(tm) technology to allow room for growth and to assist with the loafer staying on the foot. The wide toe is shaped to mimic the foot and allow for little toes to fan & wiggle. Features:
How to measure your child's feet :
- Super soft non-toxic leather uppers
- Leather lining to allow little feet to breathe and grow naturally
- Light-weight flexible sole provides protection for the foot without restriction
- Heel featuring "Flex-EASE" technology to provide a snug fit & assist with keeping the shoe on
- Wide toe - shaped to mimic the foot and allow room for little toes for fan and wiggle
Sizing - Maximum Foot Length:
- Ensure your child's foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at its largest.
- Place your child's foot on a piece of paper Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child's foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs
Size EU20 - 116mm
Size EU21 - 123mm
Size EU22 - 130mm
Size EU23 - 137mm
Size EU24 - 145mm
Size EU25 - 152mm
Size EU26 - 159mm How to Care:
We recommend that you spray your SKEANIE footwear with a Shucare Water and Stain Repellent
prior to wear. The best way to keep your SKEANIE footwear looking bright and new is to simply wipe over with a clean damp cloth or leather wipe. Applying Shucare Leather Conditioner and Renovating Polish will assist with maintaining their softness and colour. SKEANIE footwear should never be placed in the washing machine or dryer.
All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. Skeanie Pre-Walkers have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). SKEANIE Shoes are Podiatry Designed and Approved. Colours may vary slightly.