The Merino Kids Go Go Bag is the Number 1 recommended 100% natural sleeping bag in New Zealand and Australia. It will help prevent your baby waking in the night!
For those cooler evenings, you might want to consider our Duvet Weight Go Go Bag to keep your child snug and warm. With pure superfine merino wool on the inside and a double thickness of luxurious, organic cotton on the outside, the Duvet Weight baby and toddler sleep bag is suitable for room temperatures between 15° and 20°C.
- Size: Baby (0-2yrs)
- Lining: 100% superfine merino
- Inner: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton wadding
- Outer: 100% GOTS certified organic 'fleece' cotton
- Temperature Range: 15 and 20°C
- Packaging: Free drawstring travel bag
- The 'Quilted' Winter Weight Go Go Bag has the feeling of a duvet and extra blanket for comfort and thickness in the winter months
- Under arm domes (poppers) for when baby is little. If the domes no longer fit, baby no longer needs them
- YKK zip opens from the bottom for easy nappy changes
- Travel vent for easy transfer from buggy to cot
- Why is the Go Go Bag the most recommended baby sleep bag by parents in New Zealand and Australia?
We use only the very best superfine merino in all our Go Go Bags. It is 100% SUPERFINE MERINO and NOT BLENDED with cotton or any other fabrics. This means it is the best at regulating your baby's temperature. As soon as you blend the merino with anything else, it reduces its ability to regulate temperature.
The lining is 100% superfine merino is so it's as close to your baby's skin as possible (if not against baby's skin) again so it can REGULATE BABY'S TEMPERATURE. If you have cotton lining with a merino outer, the merino won't regulate your baby's temperature, it just acts as a blanket and your baby can still wake up cold.
The outer layer of the Go Go Bag is 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. It acts as an insulating layer, much like putting a blanket over baby, and provides durability. Merino is a delicate, soft fibre, so if a baby was to crawl or walk in their Go Go Bag, the cotton will help to protect the inner merino layer.
The Go Go Bag has many design benefits including:
- Prevents your baby from waking after wriggling out of their blankets
- Keeps your baby at a safe and comfortable temperature throughout the night
- Babies associate their Go Go Bag with sleep so will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings
- Perfect for children with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin due to merino being super soft, natural and breathable
- Promotes healthy hip development and is certified as a Hip-healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Patented seatbelt vent for ease of use in a car seat or buggy when you are out and about
- Heavy-duty YKK zip opens from the bottom allowing for an easy nappy change without taking the bag off
- Underarm domes (poppers) to adjust the size for smaller babies
- Double domes (poppers) on one shoulder to help prevent Houdini babies escaping as they get older
- Machine washable. Merino also naturally repels odour so you can air out between washes and it 'self cleans' meaning you only need to wash it when it's soiled.
- Naturally LOW FIRE DANGER